1. The sole purpose of this website is to assist those in Mongolia to further enhance their recovery from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body.

2. This is your website. We want and we welcome your suggestions and comments.

3. This website and any content herein does not represent A.A. and is not endorsed by A.A.W.S. All opinions are those of the individuals who choose to participate here.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

SEP 21, 19 .. ONE GREAT MEETING HERE IN ULAANBAATAR

Large or small, I do-them-all. 

This afternoon, I was invited to share my experience at a small meeting of from three to four members. 

The group is a relatively new group in an area of Ulaanbaatar that does not have many meetings (if any). In order to stay sober, we reach out and help others and this is what an older member did, he began this meeting in an effort to assist those who can not get to other larger meetings.

The meeting is located in a local community (governmental) building and like in Russia, the government fully works with, and supports, our efforts to help those who want help.



The below photos were taken looking back from the doorway you see above.



The meeting room was excellent! Clean and bright with comfortable chairs.


I am one of a two-man team. Without my translator, I have nothing to say. 


We sat in the two chairs in the front. 

I was surprised that the two members of the group who were stetting up the small meeting (three to four members) had so many chairs out.


Looking back at the entrance into the room.





A very nice informational wall hanging for new members to read. 



Goodness! With it being a two-hour meeting, we'd all need some munchies wouldn't we?



Let me tell you! The support that I felt from the three to four members was excellent.


I told the group's leader I'd expected three to four members. He just smiled.

Sign me as..

One of the luckiest members in the entire world.

4 comments:

  1. A very pleasant looking room and a very receptive looking group. And yes, large or small meetings, you do them all. I can also see from the outdoor pictures what you have been telling me on the phone .. sunny, nice days there. I am so proud of you!! Hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for looking this over. I really appreciate it. One day (soon?) this wonderful weather will turn. Perfect now. Sunny warm days and cool nights. This room looks so familiar to me. Maybe I've been here before or the the Community Center Buildings are mirror images of one another. Smiles!

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Cap. It is Good meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much. Trust God. Clean House. Help Others. One day at a time.

      Delete